We provide many of our seminars online via webinar. Don’t fight traffic – join us online from anywhere!
Check Out Our Webinars Below
We’ve included the list of our webinars offered online. Just click on the title to see more information, and look to the right to find dates that are currently on the schedule.
Introduction to WordPress - Build Your Own Website
Need a website? Or just plain tired of having to pay your web guy big bucks just to make simple changes? Join us for this hands on seminar to learn how WordPress can be a do-it-yourself solution for the most important piece of your small business – your website!
What we will cover:
- What is WordPress?
- Free vs. Cost
- Choosing Domains
- Hosting (.com vs. .org)
Anatomy of a blog and/or website
- Pages and Posts
- Themes (Free and Paid)
- SEO and Permalinks
Security and Backup
Multi-media (images, videos, PDFs, etc.)
Join us and learn if WordPress is right for you!
Leveraging LinkedIn to Find New Business
Bring your laptop as we take a deep dive into LinkedIn and show you how to mine it for new contacts and new business. Executives from all of the Fortune 500 companies are on it, and many even use LinkedIn for recruiting and hiring. But it’s not just for the big guys! LinkedIn is a valuable resource for small businesses because you can grow relationships and drive new business. We’ll show you how to put LinkedIn to work for you with tips and tricks to mine it for new contacts and ultimately new business.
Finding and Engaging Your Best Customer
Every one of us is bombarded by over 3,000 marketing messages per day! No wonder we think about marketing like the big guys with big budgets. STOP. You can’t market like the big guys (you can’t afford it) and START engaging with your BEST customer. Who’s that? Your repeat customer. Learn how to turn marketing upside down by rewarding and engaging your most important customers while turning them into your raving fans! We will show you how to build a marketing toolkit to reach, and measure this valuable audience.
Getting Started with Constant Contact's Toolkit
In this seminar, participants will learn tricks-of-the-trade and other relevant best practices for creating Emails that Rock. There will be plenty of time to ask questions, provide feedback, share experiences, and listen to how others are using Constant Contact to grow their organization and establish lasting relationships with customers, members, and donors.
Attendees will watch the Constant Contact Toolkit in action and learn how simple it can be to:
- Select an appropriate email template and create an email (…from scratch!)
- Brand an email to match your website
- Add images and links
- Import contacts
- Segment lists
- Review and analyze reports
Did you know Constant Contact has multiple tools in the toolkit beyond email marketing? We’ll show you those too, including Facebook Fan Promotions, Online Deals and Coupons, Online Surveys, Event Management and even Donation Campaigns for nonprofits.
Build Your Marketing Toolkit with Constant Contact
Many small businesses and organizations find themselves seeking the right strategies to make their marketing efforts as effective as possible. But with so many different marketing activities that they could focus on, they often miss some of the important marketing concepts that will help them understand why those activities are so important. This presentation is designed to uncover some of those core concepts and show that a little bit of marketing knowledge can go a long way. We’ll cover:
- What marketing really is (and isn’t).
- How marketing has changed in ways that benefit small businesses.
- The importance of setting goals and objectives for their marketing efforts.
- The 4 Pillars or Marketing Success – a framework that shows how different marketing activities all fit together, and will help small businesses reflect on their own marketing program.
- It’s ok to start small, to start where you already are.
Join us and start to build a foundation marketing knowledge, from which you can build more and more effective campaigns to help your business or organization grow.
Harness the Power of Mobile
Participants will learn how to use mobile technology to promote themselves and drive more business:
Mobile internet usage is growing fast – more people are starting to receive and read your messages with their smartphones. And more businesses are starting to use mobile to create marketing communications and make it easy for their customers to buy from them. Join us for this seminar to make mobile a part of your business.
- Why mobile makes local listings more important than ever
- How to drive action with mobile marketing
- How to create content with and for mobile
Online Surveys with Constant Contact
This presentation provides a deep look into the importance and effectiveness of gathering feedback and surveys. We’ll demonstrate simple but effective best practices to build surveys to gather valuable insights from your customers/audiences that will allow you to move your organization forward. We’ll cover:
- The importance of listening and how to set your survey’s objective.
- Develop good questions and understand how long is long enough.
- Three different considerations for when to survey and how to think about which parts of your audience to survey.
- What to do with the results once you have them.
Join us and learn some great new strategies to help develop your next survey and get the feedback and insights you need from your customers, donors, clients or supporters.
Stand Out Subject Lines with Constant Contact
Ignored – or Engaging? How are your subject lines working – or NOT working – to capture the attention and interest of your audience?
This fast-paced seminar will take a deeper dive into the mechanics of truly effective subject lines. We’ll cover:
- The three keys that make or break your subject line (and how short your window really is..)
- What works – and what does NOT work – in capturing your readers’ attention
- Length, brand, urgency and offers – make them work for your subject lines
- Before and examples that make it crystal clear how to improve your results
Get their attention – get in the door – and get the response you desire. Whether you are trying to get read, realize revenue, increase your reach or inspire referrals, your subject lines are a key to your success!