2016 Online Marketing Webinars - December 28, 29 and 30
Simple, Straightforward Strategies & Case Study Examples You Can Use to Grow Your Business TODAY!
Kickoff 2016 With 9 Online Marketing Webinars
Three Days / Three Webinars per Day
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, December 28, 29 and 30
Use the last few days of downtime in 2015 to gear up your online skills and knowledge to insure a successful 2016 kickoff!
Monday, December 28, 9:00am PST
Build Your Business with Constant Contact
Monday, December 28, 11:00am PST
Make Your Website Work for You!
Your website is your most valuable piece of real estate today. It is your digital “lobby”. Web.com leads this webinar packed full of how online marketing works and what they can do to help. It is crucial when building your website that it engages customers and encourages interaction with clear calls to action. When someone finally “lands” on your website, be sure you have designed it in such a way that they do not have to guess or find what you want them to do. Make it clear with sign up forms and clear calls to action.
Monday, December 28, 1:00pm PST
You CAN Revolutionize Your Performance with Paid Search: 3 Myths Debunked
Whether you have dabbled with Paid Search in the past or are wondering what all the fuss us about, it can be difficult to understand if or how Paid Search can help you grow your business. During this webinar, we will debunk the three most common myths that prevent small and medium businesses from leveraging search engine marketing to its full potential! We will cover:
- How you augment your organic traffic with paid search
- How to succeed with a limited budget
- How to optimize your campaigns in little to no time!
Tuesday, December 29, 9:00am PST
A well-planned social media campaign can help your business or non-profit grow. We will discuss ideas for Facebook marketing campaigns and look at simple solutions and real-world examples of how small businesses and non-profits are leveraging Facebook.
- How to budget for Facebook Marketing
- Why Facebook and Email Marketing Work Together
- How to reach your target audience on Facebook
- Ideas and tips for 2016
Tuesday, December 29, 11:00am PST
How to Generate Business with Webinars
This session will demonstrate how to effectively use webinars to educate your prospective customers and establish expertise in your industry. We will review how you can utilize webinars to generate a captive audience and convert that audience to business fans. Webinars are a great way to build up email contacts, website, social media, YouTube, and other marketing channel followers. Webinars also provide multiple opportunities to follow up with potential customers that have already expressed interest in your products or services. The session will cover best practices in promoting the webinar prior to the event date with multiple emails as teasers for the specific material you will be covering. In addition, we’ll show you the best ways to follow up with links to a recording of the webinar and any other “special offers” that are packaged with the webinar, all while creating a sense of urgency for potential clients to take action. Join us for an informational hour that includes an open Q & A to answer all of your questions about webinars!
Tuesday, December 29, 1:00pm PST
Video marketing is powerful! YouTube is on fire! Don’t get burned. Come learn the success secrets from a social media expert who has been in front of and behind the camera.
In this training you will learn:
- The benefits of YouTube and why you should market there
- Social Media Integration and how to do it quickly
- Best Case Practices for powerful branding
- Practical tips to save time energy and money
Wednesday, December 30, 9:00am PST
Great Graphics and Easy to Create Images with MoonPixlar
Are Your Designs & Branding Speeding Up Your Business?
…Or Slowing It Down?
Design is more important than ever, but NOT just for the sake of looking good…
… But for the impact it makes to your business online and how your potential customers and clients are actually perceiving you. The designs you have on your websites, social profiles, product logos and branding, represent you and your business.
And if they look outdated and amateurish you won’t believe the negative impact it will have on your business…
You want to stand out, You want to be perceived as the expert in your field and you want to take your business to where you know it should be and that’s why YOU CAN’T afford to let your branding and design suffer…
This webinar will walk you through MoonPixlar, a great graphic design program with 1,000s of predesigned, royalty free images to help you produce terrific looking graphics that will make you and your business look fantastic!
Wednesday, December 30, 11:00am PST
Old School Efforts
Here are some telling numbers about how you and your competition are keeping in touch with your prospective clients:
- 2% of sales close on the 1st call
- 3% of sales close on the 2nd call
- 4% of sales close on the 3rd call
- 10% of sales close on the 4th call
- 81% of sales close after the 5th call
But this is how businesses are following up:
- 48% quit after the 1st call
- 24% quit after the 2nd call
- 12% quit after the 3rd call
- 6% quit after the 4th call
- 10% quit after the 5th call
This webinar will give you a game plan on how to follow up beyond just digital to include:
- Sending Personal Cards
- Thank You Cards
- Follow Up Cards
- Small Gifts
- Using digital tools with old school methods with the ability to put pictures you take with your phone right onto greeting cards.
- Use pictures on social media and repurpose them in cards to remain consistent with your branding and messaging
Wednesday, December 30, 1:00pm PST
Value of Surveys
This session will cover a guided demonstration of Constant Contact’s online survey tools. You will learn the basics so you can get going with your own feedback and survey forms, including:
- How to create an online survey or form using Constant Contact
- Using a template or starting from scratch
- Add and Edit questions in your form
- How to add a logo or graphic to your survey
- How to post a link to your survey, and email invites to participate
- We’ll show how easy it is to load a list of contacts you want to invite
- Review the reports Constant Contact provides with survey responses
It’s a relaxed, friendly educational session — bring your questions!
Wednesday, December 30, 3:00pm PST
Do It Yourself WordPress Websites
Join us without having to travel from your laptop!
Need a website? Or just plain tired of having to pay your web guy big bucks just to make simple changes? Join us for this free webinar to learn how WordPress can be a do-it-yourself solution for the most important piece of your small business – your website!
What we will cover:
- What is WordPress?
- Free vs. Cost
- Choosing Domains
- Hosting (.com vs. .org)
Anatomy of a blog and/or website
- Pages and Posts
- Themes (Free and Paid)
- SEO and Permalinks
Security and Backup
Multi-media (images, videos, PDFs, etc.)
December 28th, 29th and 30th